Real Estate Sales Associate
- 5 years of experience in residential, commercial sales, and property management.
- Laurie started her Real Estate career and perfected her expertise in the vacation, resort, second home market at John R. Wood Realtors in Naples, Florida before returning to the South Jersey Shore.
- "Award of Excellence" - Realtor.com Marketing Award. Presented to Realtors that go above and beyond in utilizing Realtor.com tools to best serve her buyers and sellers.
- Dedicated to providing expert personalized relocation services to Health Care Professionals and their families. Whether it's moving across town or across the country, along with finding just the right home, Laurie's Concierge level of service will make your move seamless and worry free.
- Somers Point Resident
- Former Volunteer - Holy Redeemer Hospice
- Active Member - "Be The Match" Bone Marrow Donor Registry. Matching organ donors to recipients.
- Atlantic Cape Community College - Academy of Culinary Arts - Associates Degree
- South Jersey Professional School of Business Real Estate Salesperson Licensure
- Mortgage Broker - Florida
- Diverse background in the restaurant profession
- Law Practice Administrator
- Single, Proud mother of daughter, Jennifer, a professional personal chef in Manhattan.
- Loves her tiny 6 lb. Havashire, "Lilly".
- Enjoys biking on Bay Avenue, Cooking for friends and family, Boating, and Aiming for par on the golf course.